- The Preliminary Report of the Census of Public and Semi Government Sector Employment – 2016
The total number of employees in the Public and Semi - Government sector is 1,117,808 of which 54.9 percent are males and 45.1 percent are females.
- Report on Child Activity Survey - 2016
The working child population in Sri Lanka is rapidly declining from 12.9% in 2008/09 to 2.3% in 2016.
- Press Release on NCPI and Inflation - January 2017
NCPI for the Month of January 2017 was 119.3 and the year on year inflation has reported as 6.5%.
- NCPI News Release - January 2017
News Release the National Consumer Price Index (BASE 2013=100) :- January 2017
- District Official Poverty Line - January 2017
Official Poverty line at national level for January 2017 is Rs. 4207.
- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to main markets in Colombo district.
- Index of Industrial Production (IIP) - December 2016
IIP provides information to gauge industrial performance of a country and to forecast the future Economic performance.
- Producer's Price Index (PPI) - Forth Quarter 2016
PPI for all activities reported for October, November,December of 2016 are 110.1, 114 and 116.2 respectively.
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Statistics - Quarterly Bulletin - 3rd Quarter 2016
Unemployment rate for third quarter 2016 is 4.5%.
- Survey of Construction Industries - Final Report 2015
The highest contribution to the value of work done in the construction sector is reported from the Roads & Railways constructions in 2014.
- Supply and Use Table (SUT), Symmetric Input-Output tables (SIOTs), 2010
Supply and Use Table (SUT), Symmetric Input-Output tables (SIOTs), Economic multipliers, Effective Rate of Protection (ERP), and Tool to analyze the economy for the year 2010 has been released.
- GDP Summary Indicators - 3rd Quarter 2016 (2010 Base Year)
Sri Lanka has recorded 4.1 percent economic growth for the Third Quarter of 2016.